Utility Center Model BU3050
The “Bayside” was developed as an economical solution for marinas and personal docks where space is limited. This compact utility center can handle a large current load, but is small enough to mount neatly on a triangular dock box, or piling, keeping the deck surface clean and un-cluttered. This attractive little unit is packed full of features and electrical service capabilities without compromising quality or ease-of-use.
Standard Dimensions: 14.5” H 11” W 10.625” D
- Intertek-ETL Listed, tested in accordance with Underwriters Laboratories-231 standards, CAN/CSA Standard C22.2 No.29 and NFPA 303.
- Heavy-duty .1875” thick injection-molded polycarbonate NEMA 3RX main housing.
- Limited 1-Year Warranty.
- Extra wide receptacle faceplate for easier plug-in.
- Highest quality twist-lock receptacles & circuit breakers.
- Patented pivoting receptacle faceplate assembly, which simplifies field-maintenance tasks such as replacing circuit breakers, receptacles or meter current transformers.
- Photocell-controlled LED light fixture with fuse protection.
- 140-Amp rated copper stud-lug single phase 125/250V terminal block.
- Lockable polycarbonate weatherproof doors which shield the receptacles and circuit breakers from the elements while in use (as required by NFPA 303 and NEC Article 555).
- Receptacle Options:
- 20A, 125V Duplex GFCI.
- 20A, 125V L5-20R Twist-Lock Shorepower.
- 30A, 125V L5-30R Twist-Lock Shorepower.
- 50A, 125V SS-1 Twist-Lock Shorepower.
- 50A, 125/250V SS-2 Twist-Lock Shorepower.
- V.I.P. Technology-Versatile Interchange Plates for quick and easy receptacle configuration changes.
- Ground fault circuit breakers
- Solid-state electric monitoring for sub-metering kWH consumption.
- Wireless NUCORE™ remote meter reading.
- Ground Fault Monitoring at each slip (patented).
- 140-Amp rated copper stud-lug three phase 125/250Y terminal block.
- Phone, Cable TV, and/or Data ports
- Amber or Clear Polycarbonate Lens.
- 5052 aluminum pedestal.
- 316L stainless steel pedestal.
- ¾” IPS ball valve hose bibs (with pedestal option).
- Hose bib vacuum breakers (with pedestal option).
- Water metering (with pedestal option).