INTERNATIONAL INTELLIGENT METERING
Solid State Electric Metering
Marina Electrical Equipment utilizes the latest in solid-state electric metering technology by International Intelligent Metering, LLC (IIM). The patented IIM sub meter revolutionizes the utilities monitoring industry as it can be equipped with the wireless NuCore™ system which consists of an on-board transceiver device that communicates data to a central base station and PC at the marina office utilizing MESH Technology. This MESH configuration reduces issues with line of sight signal loss by using other neighboring meters to relay or “bounce” the signal to the central base station. Accumulated data is processed with the NuCore™ system software for creating customer profiles to manage usage history and billing and is based in Microsoft® Access and Excel format, making it compatible with any accounting management software for invoicing.
The IIM sub-meter has also made a giant leap in the industry with respect to safety. This unit is available with an optional patented on-board Ground Fault Monitoring Device, which detects current leakages at the slip. Ground faults are the leading causes of injuries, deaths, and equipment damages in marinas and boatyards, and the IIM Ground Fault Monitor option is a smart approach to improving marina safety.
- Intertek-ETL Listed, tested in accordance with Underwriters Laboratories-916 standards, CAN/CSA Standard C22.2 No.205.
- Approved by State of California Division of Measurement Standards.
- Exceeds ANSI C12.1 and ANSI C12.10.
- Kilowatt-Hour (kWH) consumption output. Optional 1 kWH or 1/10 kWH.
- Accuracy superior than ±1%.
- Input Voltages:
- Single-phase 120VAC, 120/240VAC, 60 Hz.
- Three-phase 120/208VAC, 277/480VAC, 480VAC, 60 Hz.
- Input Current of 1-1,000 amps
- Input Protection:
- Current-limiting flame proof resistor.
- TVSS for surge protection.
- Resettable PTC for overcurrent protection.
- Fully operational between -20°F (-30°C) to 140°F (60°C).
- Limited 1-year warranty.
- Wireless KHZ Series NuCore™ system option for wireless meter reading and management.
- On-board ground fault monitoring KHG Series option–can identify an individual boat with dangerous AC leakage to ground and/or water.
- KHZG Series to combine NuCore™ wireless meter reading and ground fault monitoring in one convenient package.