GTX Unit Substation
Marina Electrical Equipment’s GTX™ Unit Substations are designed and manufactured to maximize cable and installation cost savings through integration of a dry-type isolation transformer and factory-installed secondary panelboard. Constructed of the highest quality powder-coated stainless steel, GTX™ Unit Substations are designed to withstand the harsh, corrosive environments found in marinas and boatyards.
Standard Dimensions: 72″ H 45″ W 42/46″ D
Standard Features of GTX Unit Substation:
- ETL Listed, tested in accordance with Underwriters Laboratories-1062 standards, CAN/CSA Standard C22.2 No.31-10 and NFPA 303.
- Single Phase dry-type isolation transformers available to 330kVA.
- Three Phase dry-type isolation transformers available to 300kVA.
- (2) 2.5% FCAN and (2) 2.5% FCBN Primary Taps to compensate for varying incoming voltages.
- Transformer and secondary-side distribution panel mounted in single NEMA 3RX stainless steel enclosure with single lockable access door (patent-pending).
- Integrated panelboard sizes up to 1200-ampere main circuit breaker/main lug.
- Extra-large wiring access area with removable gland plate for simple cable entry/knockouts.
- Stainless steel hardware.
- 360-degree “Take-Apart” enclosure construction.
- Simple mounting and installation design:
- Lifting: engineered lifting eyes designed/tested to lift four (4) times unit substation static weight (concealed beneath removable solar shield)
- Handling/Positioning: front/side fork access.
- Positioning: bottom rolling rails.
- Mounting: 1/2” mounting slots at each corner (concealed behind removable access panels).
- Standard 12” base height, requiring no field-curbing or modifications to comply with 12” datum plane requirements.
- White textured powder-coat exterior finish.
- Thermo-statically controlled axial fans maintain efficient operating temperature.
- Fine-stranded, tin-plated copper leads.
- Limited 1-year warranty.
Optional Features of GTX Unit Substation:
- Primary Voltages: 480V Single Phase, 480V Delta Three Phase, or 600V Delta Three Phase.
- Secondary Voltages: 120/240V Single Phase, 208Y/120V Three Phase, 220Y/127V Three-Phase.
- 50 Hz or 60 Hz Frequency
- Primary Disconnect or Panelboard.
- Integrated Surge Protective Device (SPD) for supreme surge protection.
- Integrated Ground Fault Monitor Relay(s) (GFM) for maximum safety.
- Custom Configurations Available.
- Dual Phase Isolation Transformers