HARBOR LIGHT POWER PEDESTAL
Power Pedestal Model HL30100
The Harbor Light Power Pedestal has been developed as a polycarbonate sister to the “Harbor Light SS” and sets a new standard for durability and ease-of-use. Built to withstand the harshest environmental conditions, the Harbor Light Power Pedestal keeps with the Marina Electrical Equipment philosophy of being incredibly simple to install, maintain and operate for many years.
Standard Dimensions: 42.5″ H 11.125″W 11.125″D
Standard Features of Harbor Light Power Pedestal:
- Intertek-ETL Listed, tested in accordance with Underwriters Laboratories-231 standards, CAN/CSA Standard C22.2 No.29 and NFPA 303.
- Heavy-duty .1875” thick injection-molded polycarbonate NEMA 3RX main housing, lens and top assemblies.
- Limited 1-Year Warranty.
- Extra wide back-lit receptacle faceplate for easier plug-in.
- Highest quality twist-lock receptacles & circuit breakers.
- Patented pivoting receptacle faceplate assembly, which simplifies field-maintenance tasks such as replacing circuit breakers, receptacles or meter current transformer coils.
- Photocell-controlled LED light fixture with fuse protection.
- 250-Amp rated copper stud-lug single phase 125/250V terminal block.
- Newly designed, highly functional dual hose/cable brackets, capable of holding min. 50’ of standard 5/8” ID garden hose or 50’ of 50-ampere, 4-wire shore power (S.O.) cord.
- Clean-looking flush-mounted access panels.
- Durable polycarbonate mounting base plate which isolates the bottom housing from the dock surface.
- Lockable polycarbonate weatherproof doors which shield the receptacles and circuit breakers from the elements while in use (as required by NFPA 303 and NEC Article 555).
- Receptacle Options:
- 20A, 125V Duplex GFCI.
- 20A, 125V L5-20R Twist-Lock
30A, 125V L5-30R Twist-Lock Shorepower.
- 50A, 125V SS-1 Twist-Lock Shorepower.
- 50A, 125/250V SS-2 Twist-Lock Shorepower.
- Ground fault protected circuit breakers.
- Solid-state electric monitoring for sub-metering kWH consumption.
- Wireless NUCORE™ remote meter reading.
- Ground Fault Monitoring at each slip (patented).
- 250-Amp rated copper 3/8″ stud-lug three phase 125/250V terminal block.
- 250-Amp rated split terminal block.
¾” IPS ball valve hose bibs.
- Hose bib vacuum breakers.
- Water metering.
- Phone, Cable TV, and/or Data ports.
- Amber or Clear Polycarbonate Lens.