Fire Station Hose Rack
FIRE STATION HOSE RACK
Cabinet Model FSHR
Fire suppression systems are an integral part of the modern marina’s fire safety design. These systems are vital, but often unsightly. Marina Electrical Equipment has designed the “Fire Station Hose Rack” to accommodate essential fire safety gear in one clean and functional cabinet. Combine lighting, standpipe, valve/rack assembly with 100’ of fire hose and 10 or 20-lb. type ABC fire extinguisher in one compact package to stand ready for any fire emergency.
Standard Dimensions: 42.5” H 11.125” W 11.125” D
- Intertek-ETL Listed, tested in accordance with Underwriters Laboratories standard ANSI/UL 2017.
- Rugged, long-lasting 16-gauge 316L stainless steel main housing.
- Heavy-duty .1875” thick injection-molded polycarbonate lens assemblies.
- Limited 1-Year Warranty.
- Continuous-duty dual LED light fixture with fuse protection.
- 50-Amp rated single phase 125V terminal block.
- Unmistakable backlit fire extinguisher symbol laser-cut in hinged cabinet door with red polycarbonate window.
- Laser-cut backlit “F I R E” lettering on end walls with red polycarbonate window.
- Isolating mounting base which protects the bottom housing from the dock surface.
- 10-pound or 20-pound, Type ABC fire extinguisher, mounted on a bracket which suspends it above the bottom tray to inhibit corrosion.
- 24” life ring
- Dual-function alarm and strobe which activates with the removal of the optional 24” life ring and/or fire extinguisher.
- Amber or Clear Polycarbonate Lens.