Safety Pedestal Model FS1020
Marina Electrical Equipment knows how important safety is to the marina manager, and we have designed the “Fire Station” to fit this need. The “Fire Station” safety pedestal is the perfect solution to keep your marina in compliance with NFPA 303 188.8.131.52.1, which states: “(1) Extinguishers listed for Class A, Class B, and Class C fires shall be installed at the pier/land intersection on a pier that exceeds 25 ft. in length. (2) Additional fire extinguishers shall be placed such that the maximum travel distance to an extinguisher does not exceed 75 ft.” This pedestal compliments the look and feel of our other products, and will stand ready for any marina emergency. This unit is also suitable for poolside or private dock environments as well.
Standard Dimensions: 42.5” H 11.125” W 11.125” D
- Intertek-ETL Listed, tested in accordance with Underwriters Laboratories ANSI/UL 2017.
- Rugged, long-lasting 22-gauge 316L stainless steel NEMA 3RX main housing.
- Heavy-duty .1875” thick injection-molded polycarbonate top and lens assemblies.
- Limited 1-Year Warranty.
- Continuous-duty LED light fixture with fuse protection.
- 15-Amp rated single phase 125V terminal block.
- Unmistakable backlit fire extinguisher symbol laser-cut in spring-loaded hinged cabinet door with red polycarbonate
- 10-pound or 20-pound, Type ABC fire extinguisher, mounted on a bracket which suspends it above the bottom tray to inhibit corrosion.
- 24” life ring
- Dual-function alarm and siren which activates with the removal of the optional 24” life ring and/or fire extinguisher.
- Amber or Clear Polycarbonate Lens.