Power Outlet Panel Model AN2050
The “Anchorage SS” is a utilitarian-grade surface mount power outlet panel designed for commercial or industrial marinas and boatyards. The defining feature of this unit is its integral 100-Amp 120/240V ringless or ring-type utility meter socket for use with utility-style glass kWH meters.
Standard Dimensions: 24.56” H 11.25”W 9.98” D
- Intertek-ETL Listed, tested in accordance with Underwriters Laboratories-231 standards, CAN/CSA Standard C22.2 No.29 and NFPA 303.
- Rugged, long-lasting 16-gauge 316L stainless steel NEMA 3RX main housing.
- Limited 1-Year Warranty.
- Extra-wide receptacle faceplate for easier plug-in.
- Highest quality receptacles and circuit breakers.
- Patented pivoting faceplate assembly, which simplifies installation and field-maintenance tasks such as replacing circuit breakers and receptacles.
- 100-Amp rated 4-jaw ring-type or ringless-type utility meter socket & seal for glass-type kWH meter (single feed only – loop-feed not available).
- Lockable polycarbonate weatherproof door which shield the receptacles and circuit breakers from the elements while in use (as required by NFPA 303 and NEC Article 555).
- Receptacle Options:
- 20A, 125V Duplex GFCI.
- 20A, 125V L5-20R Twist-Lock Shorepower.
- 30A, 125V L5-30R Twist-Lock Shorepower.
- 50A, 125V SS-1 Twist-Lock Shorepower.
- 50A, 125/250V SS-2 Twist-Lock Shorepower.
- Interlocking circuit breakers, ground fault circuit breakers.