VESSEL GROUND FAULT CHECK UNIT
Marina Electrical Equipment employs the latest isolation and ground-fault relay technology to provide fast and accurate diagnosis of vessel ground faults in a convenient portable package. The National Fire Protection Association now requires marinas to test all vessels for ground faults at initial connection and annually. Compliance can present marina wiring and equipment conflicts or cause widespread outages to neighboring connected vessels. The VGFCU-ISO solves these issues since it isolates the test vessel from the marina’s wiring.
- UL-Listed and marked, tested, and certified to conform to UL Standard 1053 entitled “Ground Fault Relay Sensing Equipment”, CUL Standard C22.2 No.144 entitled “Standard Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter,” and UL508A Standards for Industrial Control Panels.
- NFPA 303 Compliant.
- Portable white powder-coated stainless steel NEMA 1 enclosure complete with handle and wheels.
- 50A 125/250V male locking plug with 72 in. power cord.
- 30A 125V locking outlet with circuit breaker.
- 50A 125/250V locking outlet with circuit breaker.
- GFR480 digital ground fault relay with LCD digital display.
- Neutral-to-Ground Error auto-detect alarm and light.
- Maximum electrical load: 41A @ 240V, 82A @ 120V
- Reliable and user-friendly.
- Simple operation.
- Limited 1-year warranty.
- Other configurations may be available – consult factory for details.